Know how an Ivory bridal pashmina can be used in a variety of ways!
“The subtlety of emotions rests in the ivory bridal dress!’’
Are you all set to say ‘’I do’’ at the altar? Have you decided on your wedding gown and drapes? Is the wedding theme decided? In case you are still not confident enough about these details, it is time to check out some unique yet extremely contemporary options.
With an ivory bridal pashmina from our bridal shawl collection at Pashminas and Wraps, one has a chance to use it in multiple ways. Starting from the bride herself to the other members of the family, this coloured pashmina can be an ideal drape. Not just that, this pashmina can be used for draping the wedding venue in style as well.
Ivory bridal pashmina: Exploring the beauty!
It can be seen that weddings being a colourful affair, normally, various shades of pashmina are chosen for bride and her family members. However, in case you are looking at a classic themed wedding, Ivory is the colour that works best. This off colour of the traditional white pashmina has become synonymous with weddings and the ivory pashmina has now taken over as thee colour to have for a wedding across the globe.
Though in most cases, it so happens that brides like to choose bright colours, yet subtle shades as ivory has its own charm. The beauty that it adds is unmatched, and it is high time that you check out its plus points.
Making your wedding all the more special:
Do you wish to add a subtle flavour to your wedding? With an ivory bridal pashmina, you can surely take that step.
- As a wrap:
Have you ditched that white gown for your wedding and gone in for a coloured one? It is best in such a scenario that you take in an ivory bridal pashmina as a wrap.
- Best part of an ivory wrap is that it contrasts with every colour. In case you find a stole that has certain patterns associated with it; the whole look is enhanced to a great extent.
- Also, in case you are planning on mixing up two shawls, almost every colour can add that beauty to an ivory wrap.
- For decorating the venue:
Are you looking for a subtle theme for your wedding venue? Exploring the beauty of ivory would be a wonderful idea.
- With an ivory bridal pashmina, you can set up the venue, use as rolls for the party stage and tie them around the chairs to give an elegant look.
- Also, you can leave a set of pashminas in a basket for guests to wrap around for beating the chilly UK evenings with style.
How about adding some lilacs or orchids with those pashminas? With ivory pashmina, you can explore and add in your choices!
- For family members:
- An ivory stole or a scarf for the elderly ladies of the family is an ideal way to ensure that even they can carry off something in style as they take part in such a special occasion.
- Generally, mother of the bride or such elderly members prefer softer hues when it comes to choosing a wrap or stole. With an ivory bridal pashmina, they can get a shade that matches their age and is perfect for such a formal occasion.
Finally, what is important is that before choosing out the wedding pashmina either for decorating or for wearing, you must check the quality of the material and authenticity of the seller to ensure that you get the best! Pashminas & Wraps is certified to providing the guarantee of a superior and quality product.